I love to do cross stitch to relax, and now I see there are some stunning Disney counted cross stitch kits than one can purchase online. I have always enjoyed sewing a pretty picture, as it relaxes me, and gives my hands something to do in front of the TV, as I hate to sit still.
If you love cross stitch it is always better to buy the kits as they are easier and more convenient to work with. I have just finished one that has taken me ten years on and off. You can view it here.
Disney Counted Cross Stitch Kits For You
As promised, here are some of the best Disney Cross Stitch buys online. If you would like to find out more about any one of these Disney counted cross stitch kits, simply click on the picture of your choice.
Please note that these are affiliate links, which means that I will get a small commission if you decide to purchase any of these kits.
All these kits come with the embroidery thread and pattern included, so all you need to do is get started. Keep in mind, you will need an embroidery circle, as this will make the sewing much easier.
This one is great for children’s room decor. This stunning kit is of beauty and the beast, but there are others in the set including Lady and The Tramp, The Lion King, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid.
The size is 16 x 12 inches.
Pre-sorted Floss colors are on “Easy to Use” numbered cards.
“A word of warning…this project is a massive undertaking, so be ready to take your time and plan on it not being finished for a while. That being said, the finished product is gorgeous!”
- This Cinderella counted cross stitch is 148 wide x 111 high
- It includes a multi-page full-color pattern, DMC floss number, and color list.
- Color image of the design included for reference.
- Listing is for the chart only – unfortunately, the floss and fabric are not included but it is such a beautiful picture of Cinderella that I just had to include it.
M.C.G. Textiles 52562 Christopher Robin and Pooh Vignette Disney Dreams Collection Counted Cross Stitch Kit, 5 by 7-Inch
- Ideal gift or craft project for Disneyland Disney Fans.
- This is gorgeous to hang in a little boys room.
- This Disney Design is by famous artist Thomas Kinkade.
- Easy-to- follow instructions.
- Made in the USA.
- If you like Tigger and Piglet, there is a matching Disney counted cross stitch kit of them.
Disney Dreams Blanket Collection, Counted Cross-Stitch Baby Afghan Kit. MCG Textiles Finished Size 29″ x 45″
- 100-percent cotton floss, needle, chart, and instructions.
- 18-count polyacrylic afghan cloth.
- Thomas Kinkade’s Disney dreams collection, featuring all your favourite characters (Tinkerbell, Lion King, etc.)
- Has a matching Disney Pillow kit that can be ordered to compliment the blanket.
- Backing fabric and stuffing not included.
- Great gift to give at a Stork Party.
- 9.8 by 13.8inch, 12pc cross stitch needles, enough thread already sorted,6pc English instructions,6pc cross stitch patterns instructions,and 6pc 11CT Pre-printed stamped cross stitch fabric cloth.
- The cross stitch pattern is clearly printed with small squares which are coloured and marked with symbols. Each symbol corresponds to a cross-stitch thread color. The symbol is written on the chart, and the corresponding thread color is written below the chart.
- Perfect for beginners, even children. Everything is included to complete your project.
Last but not least, one of my favorites.
This completed Disney Be Brave counted cross stitch kit measures 8” W x 10” L.
- Add some inspiring words to your home with your handmade Beauty and the Beast cross stitch!
- This magical cross stitch pattern features Belle and the Beast reminding you to ”Be Brave, Be Strong, Be True”!
Hope that I have managed to inspire all you Disney lovers out there to get yourself a Disney counted cross stitch kit and create something beautiful.